2010年6月8日 星期二

Rewrite: The most unforgettable event in my life.

My first birthday in junior high was an unforgettable day in my life. My friends and I planned to BBQ in the park. On that day, I got up early. I had to wash leaves because my mom wanted to make zongzi. Then I went to the train station. After a while, the bus came. It took us fourteen minutes to take the bus to the park. We started a fire. When we finally succeeded, a woman came to us and said: this is not the BBQ section. You have to go to the BBQ section. It means we have to start a fire again. Suddenly, my friends gave a big card to me. It surprised me. I thought I wouldn’t receive a card.


After we finished the lunch, we went to the pool which was for children to play. We played with children there. I didn’t know we would play water, so I didn’t take clothes. At first, I demanded them not pull me to the water. Unluckily, they pulled me in the end. When we enjoyed playing at the pool, the sky turned black. It seemed like it was about to rain. Just as expected, it rained. We didn’t have umbrellas so we waited for about fifty minutes. However the rain didn’t stop. So we decided to walk in the rain to the bus stop. It was an unforgettable day in my life. I wouldn’t forget it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言